Old-Fashioned Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
The Philippine weather and the country’s abundance of tropical fruits make shakes a favorite for many. There’s always a kiosk selling refreshing slushy beverages everywhere you look! But why bother stepping out if you can make one yourself using simple pantry ingredients? Take this three-ingredient strawberry milkshake, for example. Save yourself from the long queues and artificial flavorings with this homemade strawberry milkshake recipe. The best part is you can make it year-round, even when berries are out of season. Noticed that your loved ones are feeling down after a long day at work or school? Brighten their moods with this cooling pick-me-up!
As a bonus, drizzle store-bought strawberry milkshake syrup over the cream.
- 4 scoops Selecta Super Thick Strawberry Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream, for garnish (optional)
- fresh strawberry, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, combine Selecta Super Thick Strawberry Ice Cream, milk, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into a tall glass. Garnish with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free