Chicken Curry by Mommy Melai
This dish combines the rich flavors of chicken with the sweet and spiced savory flavors of your curry mixed with carrots and potatoes for added texture.
When cooking with curry, it's better to cook the dish at a slower pace. Make sure that you set the temp to low - medium heat, and let the curry extract and release the flavors from the spices into the dish.
- 1 kg chicken (cut into serving pieces)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 pc carrot, cube
- 1 pc potato, cubed
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang Ginataang Gulay Mix (40 g)
- 1 pc red onions, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc ginger (thumb-sized, cut into strips)
- 1 pc green bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 2 pcs Knorr chicken cubes (10g)
- 1½ cups water
- salt and pepper to taste