Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Try our easy to prepare Beef Stroganoff recipe that's made creamier and more delicious by Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps margarine
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 kilogram beef sirloin, sliced into 1/2-inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 1 pc beef cube
- 3 tbsps Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- Saute onions, garlic, and mushroom in oil until fragrant. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, brown beef slices over high heat. Add cream, beef cube, and the sautéed onion mixture then let simmer until beef is cooked.
- Stir in Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise over low heat and mix well. Adjust seasonings and serve.