Fried Tilapia with Vegetable Curry Recipe
This dish combines the rich seafood flavor and crispy texture of tilapia with the flavorful and creamy vegetable curry sauce.
When cooking with Coconut milk, monitor your temperature and do not let the liquids reaching boiling to prevent the coconut milk from breaking.
- 3 pcs medium-sized tilapia
- 3 tsp salt
- 3 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 litre frying oil
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Cubes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc red onion, peeled and cubed
- 1 pc potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 pc carrot, peeled and cubed
- 1 pc green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 can (225 ml) coconut cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Begin by seasoning the tilapia with salt and pepper. Dredge this in flour and make sure you prepared a preheated pan with oil ready for frying. Fry tipalia until brown and crispy on the outside. Strain excess oil and set aside.
- Next, get a medium sized pan, and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Melt the butter then add Knorr Fish Cubes and red curry paste. Cooking until all ingredients are well dissolved and mixed properly.
- Pour in the water, sugar and coconut cream and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and drop in the onions, carrrots, potatoes, and bell pepper then simmer until vegetables are well cooked.
- Finally, pour the sauce on top of the tilapia and that’s our dish! Make sure you have enough rice ready for you will definitely enjoying eating Fried Tilapia with Vegetable Curry!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy