Spicy Tinola Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Spicy Tinola made special with Knorr Chicken Cubes. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
After adding the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, don't let the dish reach boiling point, to prevent the liquids from curdling or breaking. Set the temp to simmer at low to medium heat only.
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ kg. chicken,cut into serving pcs.
- 1 pc onion, quartered
- 1 (2 - inch) pc ginger, sliced
- 1 pc sayote or ¼ pc. papaya, cut into wedges
- 33 g (1 pack) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, dissolved in 3 cups water
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1/2 pc siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 bunch ½ bunch dahon ng sili
- Begin by setting your fire on high heat and get your pan ready. Pour a little bit of oil and throw the onion and half of the ginger. Cook this for 2 minutes before adding the chicken. Continue to cook the chicken until brown.
- Add in the sayote and pour the dissolved Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix and the remaining half of the ginger. Let this simmer for 2 minutes before adding the Knorr Chicken Cubes. Cook this over low heat until the chicken and vegetables are cooked through. Add the siling labuyo.
- Top the Tinola with dahon ng sili and allow to cook further for another minute before serving.
- Wait until your family tastes this Spicy Tinola. This will definitely awaken their tastebuds.