Pork Binagoongan with Grated Santol sa Gata Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of pork simmered in bagoong alamang mixed with tangy santol strips, combined with the rich taste of Knorr Ginataang Gulay.
When cooking with coconut milk, monitor and lower the heat to simmer to prevent the liquids from boiling to reduce the chance of it breaking up.
- 3 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp. alamang
- 1 pc. santol, grated, soaked in water and pressed
- ½ kg pork liempo, sliced
- 3½ cups water
- ½ pc. Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 2 tbsp. fried garlic
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic, alamang and grated santol. Give this a few minutes to cook.
- Next, add the pork and drop in the Knorr Pork Cube. Pour in the water and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay. Just cook them until the pork is tender.
- Want to make this dish more interesting? Top it with fried garlic and this dish is done!
- Make sure you have a plate full of rice for you will definitely eat more than usual!