Creamy Stuffed Prawns
Upgrade a stuffed prawns recipe with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise. Whether as an appetizer or ulam, make it memorable with this shrimp with mayo recipe.
- 12 pcs tiger prawns, trimmed
- 1/2 pc onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1/2 cup fresh button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup soft or any quick melting cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pc lemon, sliced into wedges
- Lay prawns on chopping board. Butterfly then remove the meat while keeping head and tail intact. Roughly chop meat, season, and set aside.
- Place shells in boiling water until cooked and drain from liquid.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil. Add mushrooms and chopped prawns. Saute until cooked then stir in Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise. Fill prawn shells with the sautéed mixture.
- Top with cheese and breadcrumbs then bake or toast until the cheese melts. Serve with lemon wedges.