Stuffed Beef Ensaymada Recipe
This dish combines the sweet and soft flavors and textures of ensaymada with the deep and rich flavors of thinly sliced beef mixed with honey and soy sauce.
Pre-heating your oven and allowing it to reach the correct temperature before baking or cooking will assure you that your cooking time will be correct and this will prevent the dish from becoming undercooked or overcooked.
- 1/4 kilogram beef sukiyaki
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Knorr Beef Cube
- 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with water
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 pcs ensyamada, sliced into half lengthwise
- Begin by getting a pot and then placing the beef with soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and Knorr Beef Cubes in it. Cook this over medium heat and bring this to a boil. Add the slurry (cornstarch and water) as needed while mixing to thicken the sauce a bit.
- Stuff the beef mixture in the ensaymada then bake in a pre-heated 350F oven until the cheese is melted.
- Over hot chocolate, coffee or soda, Stuffed Beef Ensaymada is best enjoyed with the company of loved ones. You won’t regret having seconds. So, make as many batches of this recipe as you can!