Chicken Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This classic dish uses the rich taste of chicken combined with the flavors of bacon, mushrooms and milk, topped with breadcrumbs and extra cheese for texture.
Remember to pre-heat your oven to 350F before starting with any of the preparations. This will ensure that the oven is already at the recommended heating temp when putting in the baking dish.
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp white onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, small diced
- ½ cup potatoes, small diced
- ½ kg chicken thigh, deboned and large diced
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 cup button mushroom, cut cut it into half
- ½ cup milk
- 2 pcs eggs
- ¼ cup Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated