Chicken Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This classic dish uses the rich taste of chicken combined with the flavors of bacon, mushrooms and milk, topped with breadcrumbs and extra cheese for texture.
Remember to pre-heat your oven to 350F before starting with any of the preparations. This will ensure that the oven is already at the recommended heating temp when putting in the baking dish.
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp white onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, small diced
- ½ cup potatoes, small diced
- ½ kg chicken thigh, deboned and large diced
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 cup button mushroom, cut cut it into half
- ½ cup milk
- 2 pcs eggs
- ¼ cup Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
- Prepare a pan and get this nice and hot over medium high heat. Throw in the butter and pour in some oil to prevent the butter from burning. Throw in the bacon, carrots, potatoes and chicken thigh before adding the Knorr Chicken Cube and button mushrooms. Cook this for a good 5 minutes and then transfer it to a casserole or baking dish.
- For that added taste, mix the beaten egg and milk together in a bowl and use this mixture to pour over the chicken in the casserole. For that winning final touch, top the casserole with breadcrumbs and a generous amount of grated cheese.
- Bake this for 25-30 minutes until the cheese turns brown. You need not wait for breakfast because this Chicken Breakfast Casserole is perfect any time of the day. Yummy and addicting!