Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Dinakdakan made special with Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
When boiling the pork belly, remember to skim the top of the liquid to remove the scum and impurities.
- 1/2 kg pork belly (traditionally, Ilocanos use pig’s mask, nape, liver and intestines for this recipe. You may also use lean parts of pork)
- water to cover
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (2 - inch) pc. ginger, chopped
- 40 ml Knorr Liquid Seaasoning
- mayonnaise, as needed (pork’s brain is traditionally used to mix with the meat)
- Red or green chillies, chopped