Lemon Chicken Recipe
The secret to this dish is having the right flavors and blends in the marinade. It contains the rich flavors of Sesame oil, Lemon, Honey and fresh spices.
You can add that "Asian" twist to this dish by using Sesame Oil. Sesame oil is very fragrant and flavourful so make sure that you don't add to much to your chicken marinade.
- 1 kg. chicken leg and thigh, cut into serving pcs.
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cubes mashed
- 1 cup lemon juice, reserve rind
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- freshly cracked black pepper
- To prepare a more flavourful dish, you must first break the Knorr Chicken cubes until you achieve a sand-like texture using either your hands or a fork. Then, rub this evenly unto the chicken pieces.
- For the next step, you’ve got to pour in the lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, chives, sesame oil, honey and pepper. Let this stand to marinate for an hour and then drain. Reserve the marinade.
- Transfer the chicken into a greased baking pan with a drizzle of canola or olive oil on top. Sprinkle the lemon rind before baking in a 425 F oven. Cook this until the juices from the chicken come out clear.
- Transfer to a platter with some chopped chives on top. Now, the wait is over because the chicken wings are done! Truly refreshing and addicting!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free