This simple dish uses the rich taste of beef sirloin, combined with carrots, cucumber and scrambled egg strips, wrapped in rice and nori sheets.
Nori can actually contain up to 10 times more calcium than milk, and they packed full of vitamins and folic acid.
- 200 grams beef sirloin, sukiyaki cut / thinly-sliced
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, crumbled
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- For the Kimbop
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 1 pc carrot, sliced into thin strips, sauteed with some oil
- 1 pc cucumber, peeled deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 pieces egg, cooked scrambled, sliced into strips
- 8- 10 pieces nori sheets or sushi sheets
- soy sauce and wasabi for dipping