This Mexican dish uses the rich taste of chicken sautéed with garlic and bell peppers infused with Knorr Chicken flavors; wrapped in tortilla with cheese.
Bell peppers are rich in many vitamins and antioxidants, especially vitamin C and various carotenoids.
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 pc white onion, sliced thinly
- 1 small piece red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 small piece green bell pepper, deseeded and sliced sliced into thin strips
- 200 grams chicken breast fillet, sliced into thin strips
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- Pinch of Spanish paprika
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 8 pieces medium-sized flour tortilla
- 2 cups grated melting cheese (mozarella, quick-melt cheese, etc)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)