This Mexican dish uses the rich taste of chicken sautéed with garlic and bell peppers infused with Knorr Chicken flavors; wrapped in tortilla with cheese.
Bell peppers are rich in many vitamins and antioxidants, especially vitamin C and various carotenoids.
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 pc white onion, sliced thinly
- 1 small piece red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 small piece green bell pepper, deseeded and sliced sliced into thin strips
- 200 grams chicken breast fillet, sliced into thin strips
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- Pinch of Spanish paprika
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 8 pieces medium-sized flour tortilla
- 2 cups grated melting cheese (mozarella, quick-melt cheese, etc)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)
- To make Quesadilla, let's begin by making the filling first. Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some olive oil and throw in the garlic, onions and bell peppers. Sauté the vegetables for 1-2 minutes only to maintain the crispness.
- Add the chicken strips and Knorr Chicken Cube. Toss to mix and dissolve the Knorr Chicken Cube.
- Give this a nice seasoning by throwing in the spices. Turn off the heat as soon as the chicken is fully cooked.
- To assemble the Quesadilla: Place a tortilla on a plate and sprinkle some grated cheese over. Add some chicken mixture then sprinkle more cheese. Top with another piece of flour tortilla. And that's it!
- All you need to do next is to toast on a dry pan over medium heat until the cheese melts and the tortilla is brown. Do the same with the rest of the ingredients and slice into wedges. See how you will amaze your family when you serve Chicken Quesadilla with sour cream and hot sauce on the side! Mexican food never tasted this good!