Curry Chicken Lumpia Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavors of chicken mixed with the sweet taste of coconut milk, onions and wansoy; wrapped and fried for that extra crispy texture.
Make sure to sauté and cook the chicken filling before wrapping them in the lumpia wrappers. The lumpia wrapper is thin and will cook quickly when frying, sautéing the chicken will prevent it from being served raw.
- 500 g. ground chicken
- 1 pc small onion, diced
- 1/8 cup wansoy leaves
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 pc. raw egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 1/4 cup flour
- pepper, to taste
- 6 -8 pcs. lumpia wrapper
- 6 -8 pcs. green sili haba
- cooking oil for frying
- Begin by mixing the chicken with onion, wansoy, egg and flour. Then, flavour the mixture with pepper, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay. Cook the mixture in a hot pan with a little bit of oil, and sauté this until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down.
- When the mixture is cool enough to handle, divide this into 6 to 8 fillings. Place the filling in the lumpia wrapper while topping it with a piece of siling haba. Roll the wrapper and do the same for the rest before deep frying them in hot oil until brown.
- You will surely eat more rice when you serve this hot and spicy Chicken Curry Lumpia. It sure has a unique and delicious kick to it!