Lumpia Kalabasa Recipe
This heart healthy and delicious meal uses the sweet and fruity flavors of your kalabasa, fried to create a contrasting crispy outer skin.
If you are having problems with your lumpia staying sealed, you can use a little beaten egg to seal the wrapper instead of plain water. The small amount of egg to seal will not change the taste of the lumpia flavors.
- 3 cups kalabasa, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 tbsp chopped carrots
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube, dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
- lumpia wrapper
- This recipe is so easy to make. You just need to combine all the ingredients together and that’s the filling.
- Next, by placing 2 tbsp of the kalabasa mixture in a lumpia wrapper and rolling it into your desired size, you now have a set ready to be cooked.
- Fry in a very hot pan filled with oil. Cook until brown and that’s our dish! You can eat it as is or paired with your favourite dish. This Lumpia recipe tastes really good!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy