This simple snack recipe combines the flavors of sautéed pork mixed with carrots, potatoes and corn infused with Knorr flavors, topped with sweet peanut sauce
It's tricky to get good quality galapong. Its better to buy malagkit grains and ask the vendor to ground it for you.
- 1/2 kilogram ground pork
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 pcs potatoes, diced and boiled
- 2 pcs carrots, diced and boiled
- 1 can whole corn kernels
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 kilogram giniling na malagkit, shaped into flat circles and boiled in water
- For the sauce:
- 1 cup water
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3/4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Let's begin by making the pork filling. Simply mix ground pork, ground pepper and mashed Knorr Pork Cube. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Next, get large pan and make it nice and warm over medium-high heat. Add the butter and sauté the boiled carrots and potatoes, then add in the marinated pork. Sprinkle with ground pepper to season.
- Add the corn kernels, soy sauce and Knorr Liquid Seasoning, mix together and continue to sauté until cooked.
- Prepare the malagkit circles in a tray. Spoon pork mix into one side of the boiled malagkit and fold into a roll.
- For the sauce: In a medium pan, combine water, peanut butter and Knorr Pork Cubes, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, cornstarch and sugar. Let it boil then pour over the bilot and let the fun times start again.