Chicken Wraps Recipe
This heart healthy dish uses the rich flavor of chicken infused with Knorr seasoning mixed with onions, chili and bell pepper, served in lettuce cups.
When using the lettuce leaves as salad wraps, make sure that you wash each leaf and pat dry to remove the excess moisture to retain the crispy texture of the leaves.
- 750 g. boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 pc. large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pc. large bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. chili flakes
- 3 tbsp. Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch, diluted in 1 tbsp water
- 16 pcs. lettuce leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Begin by seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper and then frying them in a hot pan with oil over high heat. Cook them for about 2-4 minutes before transferring to a platter.
- Now, using the same pan, bring the heat to medium and pour olive oil. Throw in the onion and bell pepper. Sauté until the onions are translucent before adding the garlic, ginger and chilli flakes. Cook until you can smell the nice aroma from the cooked vegetables. Note that this should take about 30-60 seconds.
- Stir in the Knorr Liquid Seasoning, with the vinegar and the cornstarch next. Now, turn off the heat and add the cooked chicken, tossing and swirling it until it is fully coated with the sauce.
- Get a scoop of the mixture and place them on lettuce leaves. Finally, you are ready to chow down and eat! These don’t only look good but they taste good too. So, go on and treat yourself and your whole family to the goodness of this recipe.