Pork Spring Roll with Spicy Coconut Sauce Recipe
This simple snack recipe uses the rich flavors of ground pork, carrots and onions, wrapped and fried until crisp served with spicy coconut milk based sauce.
NOTE: NO PRODUCT DISPLAY
- 10 pcs lumpia wrapper
- 2 cups oil for frying
- ¼ kg. ground pork
- 2 tbsp. carrots, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. white onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. singkamas, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander /cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tsp. finger chilies, sliced
- 1½ cups water
- ½ pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- Here’s a dish you need to do more often. It’s very easy and tastes good too.
- First, you just need to combine all the ingredients for the filling. Then, place at least 1 ½ tbsp. of the mixture in the lumpia wrapper. Roll into cigar shapes and fry in hot oil until golden brown in color.
- Let’s now make the sauce. In a pot, sauté garlic and finger chillies with a little bit of oil. Just allow them to give off a nice aroma before adding the water and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay. Let this simmer until thickened and our sauce is done!
- You wouldn’t believe how good this tastes until you dip the spring roll in the Spicy Coconut Sauce. It’s really addicting!