Pinoy Tacos Recipe
This dish has the savory rich beef flavors with fresh flavors and textures of vegetables. Ideal for snack time or can be enjoyed through out the day.
For tacos, it is recommended that you use white onion instead of red onions. White onions will have a milder onion flavor and smell, as compared to red onions.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 750 g ground beef
- 1 (45 g) Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kaldereta dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube
- 1 pc bell pepper, diced
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, to taste
- 2 pcs large tomatoes, diced
- 12 taco shells
- 3 pcs white onions, diced
- 1 pc singkamas, sliced into thin strips
- 1 pc small lettuce or red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups grated cheese
- This dish is easy to do, just follow these simple steps and you’ll find your family members hanging out in the kitchen to look for more.
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color.
- Gently add the ground beef, Knorr Beef Cube, bell peppers and just sauté until the meat and vegetables are cooked through. Season to taste with Knorr Liquid Seasoning.
- Now that our filling is done, let’s assemble these delicious tacos. First, you need to fill the taco shells with the ground beef. Then place equal amounts of onions, lettuce or cabbage, singkamas and cheese into each shell and that’s it!
- Pinoy Tacos is just one of those dishes that will bring you more bonding time at the table. Make memories with even more memorable food!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy