Ginataang Gulay Recipe
The dish combines the sweetness and creaminess of the coconut milk with the fresh flavors and textures of your vegetables.
Based on studies, Coconut milk contains lots of mineral and nutrients that helps in weight loss, reducing inflammation and reducing joint pains.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 pc onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 pc kalabasa, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 bunch sitaw, sliced into 2 inches long
- 1 (29 g) pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 pc small small green siling haba, sliced
- Optional: 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1/4 cup shrimp, peeled
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Cook until the onion is soft and the garlic is golden brown.
- Gently add the kalabasa and sitaw and pour in the dissolved Knorr Complete Recipe Mix and siling haba. Stir well and cover until the vegetables are half cooked.
- Throw in the malunggay leaves and shrimps and then continue to simmer until kalabasa and shrimps are fully cooked. And there you have it!
- Ginataang Gulay is the perfect complement to any of your favourite dishes. You can simply have it as is. Like home, it’s a comfort dish!
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy