Ginataang Gulay Recipe
The dish combines the sweetness and creaminess of the coconut milk with the fresh flavors and textures of your vegetables.
Based on studies, Coconut milk contains lots of mineral and nutrients that helps in weight loss, reducing inflammation and reducing joint pains.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 pc onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 pc kalabasa, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 bunch sitaw, sliced into 2 inches long
- 1 (29 g) pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 1 pc small small green siling haba, sliced
- Optional: 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1/4 cup shrimp, peeled
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy