Crispy Tofu Sisig
Learn how to cook crispy tofu sisig with this quick and easy recipe. Merge the health-giving benefits of tofu with the creamy and spicy flavor of sisig.
Tofu is a great source of protein, animo acids, iron and calcium. Tofu is derived from Soya proteins, and is said to help lower levels of bad cholesterol.
- 3 tbsp canola oil for frying
- 1/2 kg firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc bird’s eye chili (Siling Labuyo)
- 2 pcs fresh long green chili (Siling Pangsigang)
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, to taste
- 1/3 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 2 pcs calamansi