Gising Gising Recipe
Create healthy and delicious meal for family. Check out our easy to follow recipe for Gising Gising made special with Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix.
When cooking with coconut milk, make sure that you do not let the mix boil because this will cause the mix to curdle and breakup. Set you heat to medium-low setting, just enough to make the mix simmer and slowly cook and release it's fresh flavors.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc ginger sliced diagonally
- 2 clove garlic chopped
- 1 pc onion
- 1 pack (30g) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 bundle kangkong sliced thinly
- 1 pc tinapa shredded
- 2 pcs sili, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Get a medium-sized pot, make it nice and warm over high-medium heat. Add the oil and start by sautéing the garlic and onion until soft and slightly brown. Then add your sliced ginger and continue to sauté until you can smell the nice and fresh aromatics coming from the vegetables.
- Dissolve the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix into 1 cup of warm water, then add this to the pot. Lower the heat to simmer and stir until mix is completely dissolved.
- Add in the sliced kangkong and sili, and continue to simmer until vegetables are soft. Add in the shredded tinapa. Season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!