Ginisang Talong in Oyster Sauce
This dish is combines the fresh flavor of eggplant with garlic and onion flavors, mixed with the rich, sweet and caramel-like flavor of the oyster sauce.
Oyster sauce is a good way to add rich flavor to your dish without adding lots of calories or fat. It is also cholesterol free. It can also help lower your blood pressure and increase blood circulation and oxygenation.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 3 small pieces talong sliced into rounds
- 1 sachet oyster sauce (30ml)
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 cup water
- Get a medium sized pot, and make it nice and warm. Add oil and sauté garlic and onion until brown and soft
- Add in the eggplant and sauté until you get that slight brown outer crust.
- Add the water, oyster sauce and crushed Knorr Pork cube, and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes or until cube is fully dissolved.
- Serve and Enjoy!