Ginisang Carrots at Sayote
This heart health dish combines the fresh garden taste of carrots and sayote slices infused with rich pork flavors, topped with fried tofu for added textures.
Sayote is a good source of zinc that help boost metabolism, Viatmins C for boost immunity, and folate for nerve development.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pc onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 piece sayote thinly sliced
- 1 piece carrot thinly sliced
- 1 Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece fried tofu cubed
- Let's start by getting a medium-sized pan nice and warm over high-medium heat. Add oil and sauté the garlic and onions until soft and brown.
- Add the water, Knorr Pork Cube, sayote and carrots. Bring to a boil and continue to cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add the fried tofu cubes before serving to give the dish more flavor and textures.