Vegetable Kare Kare Recipe
This classic Filipino dish uses the healthy combination of fresh vegetables such as eggplant and string beans, mixed with the savory peanut kare-kare sauce.
To make the sauce thicker, you can add 1-2 tbsp of Peanut butter to the sauce and gently simmer the dish until it dissolves completely.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- ½ pc banana heart, cut into 2 inch thick
- 2 pc eggplant, ¾ inch thick, cut diagonally
- 1 bunch sitaw, 4 inch length
- 1 pack Knorr Kare Kare Recipe Mix, dissolved in 2 cups water
- roasted and unsalted peanuts, as needed
- 1 bunch native pechay, trimmed
- bagoong (shrimp paste)
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy