Cheese and Vegetable Gratin Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Cheese and Vegetable Gratin | Knorr
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pc zucchini, diced
- 1⁄4 kg. marble potatoes, cooked and halved
- 1⁄4 kg. tomatoes, diced
- 2 pc red bell pepper, diced
- 2 pc green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup young corn, cut into half
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay 1 cup water
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1⁄4 cup mozarrella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour olive oil and throw in the vegetables and drop in the fresh thyme.
- Pour the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Sitaw at Kalabasa Recipe Mix dissolved in water and just allow to simmer to thicken the sauce.
- Stir in the cream and transfer the mixture to a baking pan. Sprinkle the top with mozza cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven until the cheese melts. And that’s our dish!
- What are you waiting for? Enjoy vegetables without the guilt because of this healthy and nutritious recipe! Indulge with no regrets!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy