Crispy Tofu Sisig Recipe
A very healthy and heart friendly dish. It combines health benefits of Tofu and spicy tastes of chilis, mixed with the creamy texture of the added Mayonnaise.
Tofu is a great source of protein, animo acids, iron and calcium. Tofu is derived from Soya proteins, and is said to help lower levels of bad cholesterol.
- 45 g canola oil for frying
- 500 g tofu cut into small cubes, (1/2 inch)
- 30 g red onion, chopped
- 15 g garlic, chopped
- 1 pc. bird's eye chili (siling labuyo)
- 80 g long green chili (siling pangsigang)
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, to taste
- 45 - 60 g Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise
- 2 pcs calamansi