Onion Rings Recipe
This perfect snack time dish uses the fresh and sweet flavor of fresh onions, lightly coated in breading served with garlic mayo dipping sauce
To reduce the strong aroma and sting of fresh onions, you can soak the onion slices in cold water to dilute the sulfur content, turning them sweet and mild.
- 2 pcs large white onions, sliced into 3/4-inch thick rings
- 1 cup flour, seasoned
- 1 pc. egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- oil, as needed for frying
- For the Garlic-Soy Dip:
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning to taste
- honey (optional)
- First, prepare 3 trays with the flour, egg and breadcrumbs mix. Dip the onion slices in flour first, then in egg, and lastly in the breadcrumbs. Repeat with the rest of the rings.
- Next, Pre-heat oil then deep-fry breaded onions until brown and crisp. Strain to remove excess oil.
- For the dip: Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and Knorr Liquid Seasoning and mix until smooth. Over game board nights , movie marathon at home or simply entertaining guest. Onion Rings will never fail to put a smile on your face.
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy