Baked Mac Chicken and Cheese Recipe
This heart healthy baked dish has a right balance of flavors and textures from the savory chicken, melted mozzarella cheese and creamy white sauce.
Mozzarella contains probiotics that are good to your health, fights inflammation, improves your immunity, and good for your digestion.
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 250 g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cube
- 500 g cooked macaroni noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- This Mac and Cheese version cooks in an instant and will definitely be a crowd pleaser. Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over high heat and pour in the olive oil with two tablespoons of butter. Throw in the garlic and cook until golden in color before adding the chicken breast.
- When the chicken breast is cooked through, pour in the cream, spinach, Knorr Chicken Cubes and the cooked macaroni noodles.
- Now comes the exciting part, transfer the macaroni in a Pyrex dish or any ovenproof baking dish then top with a combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. See what happens to the cheese when you bake this in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- This Baked Mac Chicken and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food. Treat yourself every once in a while to dish tummy-warming dish!