Stuffed Chops with Sesame Mayo
Enjoy all the meaty goodness in every bite with our stuffed pork chops recipe that's made more flavorful by Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- For the pork chops:
- 1/2 kilogram pork chops (make a slit per piece to create pockets)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 tbsps sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- For the herbed mushroom stuffing:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsps onion, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pc Knorr pork cubes
- 2 tbsps raisins, chopped
- 1 cup fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- For the sesame-mayo, mix together:
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Bango kecap manis
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- Marinate pork chops in barbecue sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning, sesame oil, and honey for at least 1 hour.
- In a pre-heated pan, saute onion and garlic then add Knorr Pork Cubes. Mash then mix well. Add raisins, and fresh button mushrooms. Saute for a minute or until raisins swell.
- Stuff the pork pockets with the sautéed mushroom stuffing. Secure with toothpicks. Pan-grill, grill, or fry, until cooked.
- Serve with sesame-mayo, toasted garlic, and sesame seeds (optional).