Cheesy Chili Con Carne Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
This dish is made of a pinoy-style chili con carne stuffed into fresh bell peppers topped with cheese, baked to perfection.
Before starting your preparations, make sure that you pre heat your oven to 375F.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 kilogram ground beef
- 1 pc medium carrot, diced
- 1 can red beans, drained
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 pack (45g) Knorr Kaldereta Recipe Mix
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables. Now, gently add the ground beef and cook it until it’s brown in color.
- Add the carrots next with the red beans, cayenne pepper, brown sugar and paprika. Now here’s where you’ll get that great flavour. Add in the water, Knorr Kaldereta Recipe Mix and Knorr Beef Cube. And that’s our chilli con version! Just allow this to simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Now that we have our stuffing ready, let’s make the container of bell peppers. Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and take out the seeds making them hollow. Stuff the bell peppers with the prepared chilli con beef mixture, top with grated cheese and place in a preheated oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. And that’s our dish!
- When you come home and try new dishes your mom cooks, you will truly love her more. Cheese Chili Con Carne Stuffed Bell Peppers is so delicious!