Perfect Ulam Idea: Pork Menudo
If you're looking for an easy and delicious ulam recipe, try this Pork Menudo recipe that's ready in under an hour.
Don’t have tomato sauce at home? You can use Filipino spaghetti instead. Make sure to omit the additional sugar.
- 1/4 cup cooking oil, separated
- 2 pcs potatoes, medium sized, cut in cubes
- 1 pc carrot, medium sized, cut in cubes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, minced
- 250 grams pork kasim, cut into small cubes
- 250 grams pork liempo, cut into small cubes
- 250 grams pork liver, cut in small cubes
- 1 (250 g) pack tomato sauce
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Broth Cube
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 cup cubed red and green bell pepper
- Optional: 2 bunches Bok-choi, sliced
Now you can make meaty pork menudo that’s deep and rich in flavors in less than an hour. Make sure to keep the pantry essentials stocked so you always have something delicious and healthy to whip up in a jiffy.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Nut Free