Spicy Bicol Express Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Spicy Bicol Express made special with Knorr Ginataang Gulay. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
"Chili peppers are good for you. They are high in vitamins, a good source of beta carotene, calcium, and potassium, and may help reduce cholesterol. They also have medicinal properties.
Ingesting Chili peppers can help heal ulcer by stimulating the stomach to create mucosa which lines the stomach and acts as a protective layer. Chili can also kill bacteria found responsible for causing ulcer. "
- 400 grams, long green
- 1 pack (45 g) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix dissolved in 2 cups water
- 250 grams ground pork
- Optional: 1 cup malunggay leaves
- This recipe is very simple and cooks in an instant. All you need to do is to remove the stems from the sili, slice it lengthwise and cut it into half-inch pieces. Remember to wash your hands after handling the sili because the seeds can cause a burning sensation.
- Then, grab a medium-sized pot and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Now, you have to combine the Knorr Ginataang Gulay Complete Recipe Mix and ground pork. Bring these to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes or until ground pork is cooked.
- Now, throw in the sliced chillies and cook until soft. If using malunggay, add those at this point. And then, you can turn off the heat when the sauce thickens.
- The spiciness from the sili will definitely make you crave for not just more water but also more of this Spicy Bicol Express Recipe!
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy