This dish uses the fresh malunggay taste mixed with the sweet flavor of Coconut milk topped with the salty tuyo flakes.
Malunggay (Moringa) containts extracts that help prevent cancer from developing. It also contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- 1 pack (33g) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 bundle malunggay leaves
- 1 pc Tuyo, flaked
- In a meduim pot, start by mixing the water and Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix, and let this simmer. Do not let the mix boil to prevent the coconut milk from curdling or breaking up.
- Add the malunggay leaves and continue to simmer until leaves are cooked.
- Serve hot topped with Tuyo flakes. Enjoy!