Ginisang Monggo Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Ginisang Monggo made extra special with Knorr Pork Cubes. Enjoy it with your family!
Your “aromatics” which are also known as your sautéing vegetables (garlic and onion) and contain sugar, the longer you cook them, the more you develop flavour from caramelization.
- 1 cup whole monggo beans
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp vegetable cooking oil
- 5 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 pc medium-sized onion, chopped
- 3 pcs medium-sized red tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 kilogram pork strips
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cube
- 1/4 cup ampalaya, sliced very thinly (optional)
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- Topping: 1/2 cup crushed pork chicharon (optional)