Ginisang Sayote Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Ginisang Sayote with Knorr SavorRich Pork Liquid Seasoning! You will definitely eat more than usual.
Sayote is a good source of zinc that help boost metabolism, Viatmins C for boost immunity, and folate for nerve development.
- ½ cup pork belly, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ pc red onion, chopped
- 1 large pc sayote, peeled, seeded and sliced into matchstick pieces
- 1 small pc carrot, peeled and sliced into matchsticks pieces
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- Heat wok for 1 minute over medium heat. Combine pork and 1/4 cup water in pre-heated wok. Boil pork in water until water dries up and pork becomes golden brown. Remove fried pork from wok. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, add oil and sauté garlic and onions until garlic has slightly browned. Add the pre-boiled pork. Mix well.
- Add sayote. Mix and simmer until half-cooked. About 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, water and Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Mix well. Cover and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Serve while warm."