Surprise everyone with this classic Pinoy meal that's made creamier and tastier by Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 2-3 pcs potatoes, cubed
- 1 pc carrot, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp toyo
- 1 tbsp patis
- 1/4 kilogram pork liver, cut into small cubes
- 500 g pork kasim, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 pc dahon ng laurel
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pc green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 garbanzos
- 1 small box raisins (optional)
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- Fry potatoes and carrot. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onion; add toyo, then patis and simmer for 2 minutes. Add pork liver, stir and cook for about 5 minutes then remove pork liver and set aside.
- Next, add the pork and cook until pork changes in color.
- Add the tomato sauce, water, dahon ng laurel and season with salt and ground pepper. Bring to the boil and cook until pork is tender, around 25-30 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and carrot; allow this to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the green bell pepper, garbanzos and cooked pork liver (and raisins - optional).
- Then, add 2 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Mix well until sauce becomes thick. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.