Have your kids eating more vegetables with this rich and creamy Ginataang Gulay recipe made with Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- oil for cooking
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 pc medium onion
- 1 tbsp bagoong
- 1 cup pork, diced
- 1/2 kilogram squash, peeled and cubed
- 8 pcs okra
- 1 bunch sitaw (10-15 pcs)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned gata
- 2 tbsps Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the garlic and onion then add bagoong. Let simmer until oil comes out on the sides. Next, add the pork and fry.
- Add the squash, stir and cook for 3 minutes. Then, add the okra and cook for 2 minutes. Next, put the sitaw, stir and cook for 3 minutes. Add water and gata and cook until vegetables are done.
- Put 2 Tbsp of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. Mix well until the sauce becomes creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings. Allow flavours to settle and serve.