Easy Ginataang Baboy at Langka Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavor of pork mixed with the sweet taste of langka, cooked in the sweet coconut milk sauce.
When cooking with coconut milk, monitor the heat and keep it at medium-low setting or at simmer temp to prevent the coconut milk from curdling or breaking up.
- 100 g. pork liempo (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- 5 pc ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 kg langka, sliced
- ½ pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1½ cups coconut cream (dilute 1 sachet of Knorr Ginataang Gulay with 1 ½ cups of hot water)
- 1½ cups of hot water
- 1 tsp. red chili, sliced
- 1 tbsp. green chili, sliced
- Begin by getting a pan and making it nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic, onion and ginger. Cook them until the vegetables give off a nice aroma.
- Add the pork next and sauté them until brown before adding the langka. Give this a good stir.
- Add Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mixture with water, chillis and Knorr Pork Cube. Cover the pan and cook over low heat until the pork is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Finding this Easy Ginataang Baboy at Langka dish on your table is enough reason to relax because this dish truly soothes and satisfies without trying too hard.