Pork Spareribs Tausi Recipe
This dish combines the rich and enhanced flavor of pork with the soy based sauce mixed with tausi for added flavor and textures.
Tausi or Black beans are full of antioxidants, fiber, protein and carbohydrates. Studies show that it has properties that are good for the heart and helps lower blood sugar.
- 1 kilo Pork Spareribs, sliced into medium chunks
- 1/4 cup Knorr Liquid seasoning
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tausi
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 2 tbsp onions, cut into rings and sautéed until cooked
- 3 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- Let’s begin by marinating pork spareribs in Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Marinate for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Now, get your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and sauté onions, garlic and tausi. Gently add the pork spareribs in and fry them until brown.
- Next, pour the water in followed by the Knorr Pork Cubes then bring this to a boil for a much deeper flavour.
- Give this a simmer until the meat is fork tender before transferring it into a serving dish.
- Top your Pork Spareribs Tausi with fried onions and spring onions for that added crunch. Finally, you are done!
- No need for Chinese take-out when you serve this to your family. They will truly adore you for making this for them!