Nilasing na Baka Recipe
This dish combines the rich taste of beef simmered in a beer infused broth mixed with spices and aromatics, mixed with sweet and creamy coconut milk sauce
Fork Tender refers to the process where we check if the ingredient is cooked or tender enough that it can be pierced or cut easily by a fork.
- 1/2 bottle pale pilsen beer
- 600 grams sirloin beef, cubed
- 1/2 pc medium sized ginger, minced
- stalks pandan, sliced and crushed
- 1 pcKnorr Beef Cube
- pc Knorr Beef Broth Cubes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 pcs siling labuyo
- 1 tbsp atsuete oil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1 pc red bell pepper, sliced
- 3/4 tsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- Begin by getting a large pot ready and place the beer, beef, ginger, pandan, Knorr Beef Broth Cubes, and the coconut milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, then immediately reduce the heat to low and simmer while covered until the beef is fork tender.
- Add sili, atsuete oil, oregano, basil, bell pepper, and Knorr Liquid Seasoning and let this simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the coconut cream and the remaining ingredients and just cook until sauce is thick.
- Garnish with spring onions and that’s our dish! Something as good as Nilasing na Baka deserves everyone’s attention. Create your own family tradition by serving this when everybody is complete. It’s best enjoyed with your loved ones.