Pork Afritada Recipe
A classic pork afritada recipe features seasoned pork, potatoes, carrots, and bell peppers in a tomato-based sauce. Make it tastier with a Knorr Pork Cube.
Aside from adding flavor to the dish, Bell Peppers are excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and potassium, and are low in calories.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc medium sized onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 kg pork kasim, sliced into 2" cubes
- 250 g (1 pack) tomato sauce
- 1 -1/2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 pc medium sized potato, cut into cubes
- 1 pc medium sized carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 pc red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc green bell pepper, sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste