Beef Giniling Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Beef Giniling leveled up with Knorr Beef cubes. A Nutribudget meal for everyone to enjoy!
When buying ground beef, check the lean-fat ratio, which refer to the lean meat to fat percentage.Ground chuck is usually 80% with 20% fat, ground round is usually 85-15, while sirloin is at 90/10.
Recommended ratio for ground beef is around 80/20, which will give you a good percentage of meat and good flavor coming from the fats.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ pc onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 200 gms ground beef
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube
- 1 pc potato, small dice
- 1 pc carot, small dice
- ¼ cup water
- 6 pcs quail eggs
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot. Pour some oil and sauté onions and garlic.
- Add ground beef and simmer until slightly brown.
- Pour in the tomato paste, Knorr Beef Cube, potatoes, carrots and water. Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Add quail eggs just before serving.
- This recipe will remind you of how simple dishes can be filling and more than satisfying. Definitely it’s one for the books!