Ginataang Monggo at Langka Recipe
This dish uses the natural flavor of monggo seed mixed with langka, combined in a coconut milk based soup, that gives you additional sweetness and creaminess
Langka leaves contain a lot of health benefits including preventing ulcer, helps keep your bowel movement regular due to the high contents of fiber, and can lower blood pressure.
- 2 cups monggo
- 5 cups water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup pork liempo, small diced
- 3 cups langkang gulay
- 1/2 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 40 g (1pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay)
- Get a pot and simmer monggo in water until cooked.
- In a separate pot, pour some oil and sauté onions, garlic. Add the liempo, langka, Knorr Pork Cube and salt. Cook it for a few minutes.
- Add monggo (with water) and Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay. Simmer it until cooked. Paired with your favourite meat dish or simply eat as is, this dish is a winner!