Stir Fried Ground Pork with Beans Recipe
This simple and delicious dish combines the garden fresh flavor of green beans mixed with the rich flavor of beef infused with the taste of Knorr seasoning.
Green beans are a great source of calcium and vitamin K, both nutrients are there to help maintain strong and health bones and teeth.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg ground pork
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ⅛ kg Baguio beans, cut into half
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp white sugar
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Add oil and sauté the garlic until it gives a nice aroma before adding the ground pork. Make sure to season well with Knorr Liquid Seasoning. Now, just cook this for about 5 to 7 minutes before adding the baguio beans.
- Cook for an additional 4 minutes once you added the baguio beans. Then, season with pepper and sugar and that’s our dish! You can add some garlic chips on top for that added flavour.
- When you serve Stir Fried Ground Pork with Beans, your family will truly be reminded of home.