Pork with Sausage and Cheese Recipe
This simple dish uses the rich flavor of Knorr marinated pork strips combined with sausages cooked in a tangy tomato sauce, topped with cheese and pickles.
When marinating, you can place the pork strips in a resealable plastic bag with the calamansi juice and the Knorr liquid seasoning, and keep it in the chiller to 10 -20 minutes to give it a boost of flavor.
- ¼ kg pork kasim, strips
- 3 pcs calamansi
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 5 tbsp water
- ½ pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 2 tbsp oil
- 5 pcs Vienna Sausage, slices
- 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese, small cubes
- 2 tbsp pickles, strips
- Begin by marinating the pork in calamansi and Knorr Liquid Seasoning and leave this for 5 to minutes.
- Meanwhile, get your pot ready and pour the tomato sauce, water and Knorr Pork Cube and turn the heat to medium and allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes.
- Next, get another pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and pan fry the pork by batch then pour in the tomato mixture. Add the vienna sausage, cheese and pickles last then just let this simmer until the pork is fork tender.
- Your family will truly appreciate the variety of dishes you cook for them. They will surely love the delicious taste of this Pork with Sausage and Cheese Recipe.