Giniling Guisado Recipe
This Filipino Classic dish uses the rich taste of ground pork mixed with carrots, potatoes and green peas, infused with Knorr Pork flavor.
Green peas are a good source of vitamins C and E, zinc, and other antioxidants that strengthen your immune system.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc. Knorr Pork Cube
- ½ kg ground pork
- 1 pc. carrots, diced
- 1 pc. potato, diced
- ¼ cup green peas
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4- 6 pcs. quail eggs, cooked, halved
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic and cook them until the vegetables give off a nice aroma.
- Next, drop the Knorr Pork Cube and mix this well until dissolved before adding the ground pork.
- Sauté the ground pork until slightly toasted and then add the vegetables, sautéing them in high heat until cooked through.
- With a splash of Knorr Liquid Seasoning and black pepper this dish is done!
- Serve Giniling Guisado with quail eggs and see how this dish becomes one of your family’s favourites.