Kadyos, Baboy, Langka Recipe
This popular Ilonggo dish uses the earth taste of Kadyos, mixed with the smoky pork flavors combined with fresh langka leaves.
Kadyos (Pigeon Peas) are great source of potassium which helps the body reduces blood pressure and helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- 1 kg. pork hocks, cut into serving pcs.
- ½ cup pigeon peas (kadyos)
- 2 cups young jackfruit, sliced
- 5 cup water
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original Mix
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 2 - inch pc. ginger, sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, pounded
- whole black peppercorn
- This dish is easy to prepare and this means you have more time to bond with the family.
- Begin by tenderizing the pork hocks in water with the lemongrass, ginger and pepper in. Bring this to a boil over high heat and reduce the heat to low and simmer until the pork is fork tender.
- Place the kadyos and jackfruit in before adding the Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original and Knorr Pork Cube. Now, let the broth simmer for another 10-12 minutes and this dish is done.
- This recipe just leaves us speechless. Go ahead and serve this to your family and we are sure they will have the same reaction.