Pork Paksiw Recipe
This classic dish combines the rich taste of pork mixed with tangy taste of cooking in vinegar, infused with a mixed combination of spices and sweets flavors.
Don't rush the Monitor the heat when you are cooking this dish. Keep the heat to simmer at a low-medium setting to prevent the pork from being hard and dry.
- ½ kg lean pork, cut into serving pcs.
- 2 cups liver sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3- 4 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 360 ml water
- 1 pc. Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 3 pcs. bay leaves
- Another reason why you should make this dish often is because it’s so easy and delicious. You just need to combine all the ingredients in a pot and bring it all to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until the pork is fork tender and the sauce is nice and thick.
- Next, you just need to taste the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Something as delicious as this is best enjoyed with the company of family and friends, so bring this dish to your next gathering and everybody will surely ask for the recipe.