Beef and Sigarilyas Recipe
This simple dish uses the rich flavor of beef combined with the fresh and crunchy taste of sigarilyas cooked in the thick soy spiced sauce.
Adding slurry, water with cornstarch, is a way to thickens the sauce. Just remember that you shouldn’t allow this to boil too long because there is a tendency for it to become thin.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 300 grams beef loin, sliced thinly
- 1½ to 2 cups water
- 1 pc. Knorr Beef Cube
- 2 cups sigarilyas, sliced diagonally crosswise
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- sesame oil (optional)
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic and sauté this until lightly brown.
- Into the pan, toss the beef and sauté a good 1 minute over high heat, continue cooking until meat turns brown. Remove the meat and set this aside.
- Using the same pan, add the water next and bring this to a boil before adding the Knorr Beef Cube and sigarilyas. Simmer until the vegetable is cooked.
- Return the beef back and just give this a nice sprinkle of Knorr Liquid Seasoning, sugar, and pepper. Mix well before adding the cornstarch dissolved in water (slurry). Continue to cook until sauce thickens and that’s our dish! Just taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free